The ICMAB website continues to be the most visible of the CSIC!
This year's ranking has been recently published (September 2019), with data collected during July 2019, of a total of 136 CSIC reseach centers and units.
A part from the visibility, kept at the first position, the ICMAB has improved its numbers in other ranking parameters: Size (from the 20th to the 9th position) and Rich Files (from the 10th to the 8th position). Only in the Scholar parameter, the position has decreased from the 15th to the 20th.
The CSIC website holds the 1st position in the ranking in Spain, and the 3rd in Europe and in the European Union.
The visibility is counted as the total number of external links received by a site, obtained through Yahoo Search, Live Search and Exalead, in this case.
About the ranking
- CSIC ranking: http://research.webometrics.info/es/CSIC
- Methodology: http://research.webometrics.info/es/metodologia
- Objectives: http://research.webometrics.info/es/Objetivos
- 2017 edition: http://icmab.es/la-web-del-icmab-sube-al-cuarto-puesto-del-ranking
- 2018 edition: http://icmab.es/the-icmab-website-the-most-visible-of-the-csic
- Hits: 772