PhD Thesis Defense by Núria Portolés on 18 November 2019 at 11 am
The PhD Researcher Núria Portolés Gil from the Supercritical Fluids and Functional Matirials Group at ICMAB will defend her PhD thesis on Monday, 18 November 2019, at 11:00 am at the ICMAB.
Green synthesis of coordination polymers using supercritical carbon dioxide
by Núria Portolés Gil, Supercritical Fluids and Functional Matirials Group, ICMAB-CSIC
Date: Monday, 18 November 2019
Time: 11:00 am
Venue: ICMAB - Sala d'Actes Carles Miravitlles
To date, the use of scCO2 in the field has been mainly limited to the post-synthetic activation steps. The use of scCO2 can go further, including the synthesis of these materials. Hence, the main objective of this work is to demonstrate this possibility, stablishing a synthetic protocol. The viability of the easy, fast and eco-friendly synthesis of new CPs and MOFs using scCO2 has been demonstrated.
- Dr. Concepción Domingo, Supercritical Fluids and Functional Matirials, ICMAB-CSIC
- Dr. Ana Maria López-Periago, Supercritical Fluids and Functional Matirials, ICMAB-CSIC
- Dr. Jose Antonio Ayllón, UAB
- President: Prof. María José Cocero Alonso, Departament Ingeniería Química y Tecnología del Medio Ambiente, Universidad de Valladolid, Spain
- Secretary: Dr. Patricia Horcajada, Fundación IMDEA Energia, Madrid, Spain
- Vocal: Dr. Pascale Subra Paternault, Institute of Chemistry Biology Memb & Nano-objects, Bordeaux, France
- Hits: 795