First Annual Conference of the Catalan Society of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (SCN2)
Sustainable energy storage and production
This year’s first edition aims to bring together excellent researchers of Catalonia whose projects are devoted to storage and production of energy, environment and sustainable development. It represents an outstanding opportunity to share their knowledge, to give them visibility among other researchers and also to motivate PhDs, Master and Bachelor students for their upcoming careers as researchers.
- Salvador Pueyo Puntí, Universitat de Barcelona (UB, Barcelona).
- Mariano Campoy-Quiles, Institut de Ciències dels Materials de Barcelona (ICMAB-CSIC, Bellaterra)
- Elisabet Romero, Institut Català d’Investigació Química (ICIQ, Tarragona).
- Eva Pellicer Vilà, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB, Bellaterra).
- Pedro Gómez Romero, Institut Català de Nanociencia i Nanotecnologia (ICN2, Bellaterra).
- Pilar Ramírez de la Piscina, Universitat de Barcelona, Institut de Nanociencia i Nanotecnologia (IN2-UB, Barcelona).
The event welcomes senior and young researchers, Master and Bachelor students whose field of working and interest is energy and environment… and nanotechnology!
Poster contest for PhDs
There will be a poster contest for PhD researchers, Master and Bachelor students, which will give the opportunity to show your work and take part in the contest with a price valuated in 100€.
Send your abstract before November 8th!
Save the date!
16th November, 2019
Venue: Casa Elizalde, Carrer de València, 302
Registration will start at 9:30am!
Registration and poster submission are now open!
You can check the program, speakers and terms and conditions of the poster contest in our webpage: congres.scn2.cat
You can know more about SCN2 in scn2.cat and in Twitter, Instagram and Facebook as @socnano2
- Hits: 1176